“I am very thankful for Saukville Community Food Pantry. My husband and I are having a hard time right now and we feel blessed in the help we have received. I was embarrassed at first to go to the Pantry but I only received kind smiles and wonderful help from the volunteers. Thank you for all that you do.”Sherri, Grafton WI
Saukville Community Food Pantry is fully stocked with perishable and non-perishable food items to help your family relieve any food insecurity you might be experiencing. We offer a warm and inviting environment where you can select the food your household needs. Our facility is also wheelchair accessible and our friendly staff is here to help with any needs you might have while visiting us.
Requirements to Receive Donations:
- Proof of Residency in Ozaukee County is required.
- All New Clients need to Register before partcipating: Click here.
- Clients must provide a State ID, Military ID, or Utility Bill with an Ozaukee County address at the time of pickup.
- Clients must provide a list of names and ages of the members of household.
- Clients must provide an estimate of monthly income at the time of application.
- Clients may only use the food pantry once per month.
Please contact us at email@example.com or call 262-689-8591 with any questions you might have.