Saukville Community Food Pantry serves ALL residents of Ozaukee County with perishable and non-perishable food items to help your household relieve any food insecurity you might be experiencing. Saukville Community Food Pantry offers a warm and inviting environment where you can select the food your household needs. Our facility is wheelchair accessible and our friendly volunteers are here to help with any needs you might have while visiting us.
At your first visit to the pantry, Saukville Community Food Pantry will ask for the following items:
- Proof of Residency in Ozaukee County is required.
- Clients must provide a State ID, Military ID, or Utility Bill with an Ozaukee County address at the time of pickup.
- Clients must provide a list of names and ages of the members of household.
- Clients must provide an estimate of monthly income at the time of application.
- No financial statements or documents are required.
As shown here, our service area is all of Ozaukee County, though our pantry is used most in Port Washington and Saukville, the two areas in the County where need is greatest. We will always seek to meet the need where it is and are focused on building usage in the northern part of the County.